During the Summer Season (Memorial Day Weekend through Labor Day) the pool opens daily. An Aqua Aerobic program is offered during the summer season. A detailed schedule outlining the program is printed prior to the season and in the monthly newsletter. Members may arrange for swim lessons with lifeguards. A phone is located at the pool for Members’ convenience: 686-0631.
- The lifeguards have total authority to administer all pool rules.
- Food and beverage service is available daily, weather permitting. Only food and beverages provided by Club may be consumed at pool.
- All users of the pool must sign-in (Members included).
- Children under eight years of age must be supervised by a responsible person.
- The pool will be closed by the lifeguard when threatening weather is observed.
- Swimming pool parties must be arranged with the General Manager.
- The pool area may be reserved for Club catered, non-swimming, parties after 7:00 pm.
- Horseplay in or around the pool is not permitted.
- Glass objects are not permitted in pool, or surrounding areas.
- Radios are not allowed in the pool area.
- Pets are not allowed in the pool area.
- Swim diapers are required for any child requiring a diaper. You may purchase a diaper from the lifeguards or in the Club office.
- Please observe specific pool rules posted at the entrance to pool area.
Monday-Sunday 10:00 a.m. - 8:00 p.m.
Adult Swim 7:00 a.m. – 10:00 a.m. (Must be over the age of 18 years)
Aqua Aerobics Info
Aqua Aerobics is free to all members and their guests. The Club provides hand buoys, buoyancy equipment, fins, and steps.
Monday through Friday
Instructors Choice Workout!
9:15 a.m. -- 10:00 a.m.
8:30 a.m. – 9:15 a.m.
Pool open to all Members for Open Swim at 10:00 a.m.
8:30a.m. – 10:00 a.m
Swim lessons are available anytime from Memorial Day to Labor Day and are given by individual lifeguards on their own time to be scheduled at their convenience. To schedule a lesson please contact the Yacht Club office at 910-686-0631. We will put you in touch with our head lifeguard who will set up a lesson for you.
A Youth Programs Guide that includes all the youth summer events is available at the Yacht Club front desk.
Camp begins June and ends August. Phone Numbers for Kid’s Activities Camp Registration: 910-686-0631 Tennis Clinic Registration: court phone 910-686-0631 x125
Docks and Piers
Short-term slip rentals are available. Contact Yvonne Hall for more information: email@example.com
Hook, Line and Paddle will set up a rental office underneath the Yacht Club in room #6. They offer a variety of guided tours around the island as well as personal kayak rentals. Hook, Line and Paddle accepts cash, check, and member signature for rentals and tours. For more information on their services: visit www.hooklineandpaddle.com or call 910-792-6945.
Bike Cycles is local area full-service bike shop. They do everything from repair to sales and even rentals. Feel free to contact them at 910-256-2545 or firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions or rental requests.
Instructional Tennis Program
Group and private instruction will be available for all levels of tennis players. A variety of clinic offerings have been scheduled, including daily and weekly programs for adult and juniors.